REMINISCE SIGNS ENDORSEMENT DEAL WITH ORIJIN

Tesojue Crooner, Reminisce has just copped a mouth watering endorsement deal with Popular Local Herbal Drink, Orijin made by Guinness Nigeria.
The Award-winning star posted the above picture of him signing the Orijin Deal on His Instagram page with the caption:
“They say i be local rapper….but you know,I am the Orijinal of Orijinals.I appreciate my culture,understand my roots and create my own Orijinal beat. Proud to be ALAGA of ORIJIN,a brand that celebrates #ORIJINALITY.#BABAHAFUSA #AGA #TESOJUE.”
Meanwhile, this is the rapper’s 3rd endorsement. 2014 was a great year for him as he copped deals with Airtel and Samsung.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)