Susan Maxwell Speaks On Why She Bleached Her Skin.

Yoruba Nollywood Actress, Susan Maxwell has come out to speak on why she bleached her skin colour and also why most Nigerian women are doing the same.
Speaking to The Nation, she revealed
“Many people are of the opinion that light-skinned ladies are more attractive, and everything they wear shows off better and that is why I am here to help people enhance their complexion. I used to be very dark; I never thought I could become as fair as I am. I did it because I want to practice what I preach. I want them to see me and be blown away, especially those who knew me when I was dark. Because what I’m giving people isn’t something that would damage their skin but repair their skin, I use it on myself as well. If I wasn’t in this line of business, I probably wouldn’t have toned my skin at all. I don’t call it bleaching. I call it skin restoration.
Most of my clients are above 18, and if they want to be white, I give them what they want. Black is beautiful, but I have no qualms with enhancing your complexion. 80% of Nigerian men want their women to be fair. They want a lady that draws attention to them. I’ve worked with many married women who complain of their men staring at fair women and they say to me, “Susan, make me fair, I want to be attractive to my man!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)