“What I’ve Learnt From Kanye” – Kim Kardashian West

Super Model/Reality TV Star, Kim Kardashian was present at the prestigiousSan Francisco Commonwealth Club to speak about her famous family, Kardashians, her new book Selfie and the objectification of women in media.
Although, many felt it was a let down to have her speak at such a respected forum,Judge LaDoris Cordell, the woman who hosted the chat, says:
“I don’t see her as beneath anyone, I believe she has something to say.”
Kim talked about her husband, Kanye and how most of her recent ventures which rake in big bucks were created and initialized by him..
Speaking on Kanye, she said
“I love the way he creates, thinks, stands up for what he believes in whole-heartedly. He is such a good person.”I have gotten a lot of my confidence from him, I used to care so much about what people thought of me. He has taught me to not care, he is such an honest person.”
On her book Selfish
Akin to her groundbreaking game app, Kim admits her book, Selfish was hubby Kanye’s idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)