Uche Ogbodo Goes Hard On Fans Who Criticized Her


Nollyhood actress - Uche Ogbodo goes hard as she take it all out to her Instagram page to reply a follower who referred to her as UGLY.
 
    See her reply with the above photo

"At this moment I am king! And I will take my crown to the grave!
 F**k your opinion! An ex taught me never to use the word 
#f**k but you know what? F**k him too! Am too good for you. My dad told me, not everyone will like me. Likers are gonna like, Haters are gonna hate but f**k you too haters!
I've got my life to live, done playing by your god forsaken rules. At now, we play it by me or f**k you too! 
Like I said #Goddess did it! It wasn't Uche"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)