#Gist: Fate And Time Have Stood As A Witness To Our Love - Mercy Johnson Okojie



Gorgeous Actress "Mercy Johnson Okojie' this morning took to her Instagram Page to write adorable things about her hubby as they celebrate their 5th year wedding anniversary.

       The mother of 3 which in her words said she is ready to go for her fourth baby and even more, is one phenomenon actress NollyWood has gotten in the pass years.

See what she wrote!!!


You are in my heart like a prayer and the mention of ur name is my worship
With you thorns feel like flowers in my hand
The biggest risk in my life is spending a moment without u
Love bows to no one and needs no permission hence ur name is in my heart like a prayer
I love u babes, everyone is intoxicated by something but I am intoxicated by u.
I love so much my Quarreling partner, my gossip pal, my trusted friend, my secret keeper and lover.
5yrs down, forever to go, please pray for me my friends Cus I adore him and with him is where I want to be.
HWA my Hope.
#thankujesus#myGodisnotamanthatheshouldlie#mama3andreadytogoagain#



"From we out here we say Happy Wedding Anniversary To This Great Couple"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)