STUNNERZ9JA GIST: It Feels Good Staying Relevant For 2Years - Singer Tyoungzy



"Cloud09 Records" SuperStar art "Tyoungzy" recently in an interview with "Stunnerz9ja Media" express his feelings after been rated best Singer/Vocalist for two consecutive years, after he successfully released his hit single "IFERE" which bangs across major cities round the country as the track was released under the umbrella of his former label "Tiggermaniaz Records".

   The young songwriter, who is also an actor, an instrumentalist and a great performer, in his words says "It feels good been relevant for 2years as he pray God to keep it on a higher peak.





"See His Comment Below!!!

    "Well it feels God been relevant for 2years and I hope and pray God to help me keep it at a higher peak as I intend dropping a new single under my new label "Cloud09 Records" the single is titled "BAMILO" but I won't fail to acknowledge my former label, cause the one year I spent with them was amazing and it brought me this far "Big Ups To Tiggermaniaz Records" and to my fan and supporters I ain't letting you down, watch out for "BAMILO" it's gonna be explosive, shout to my team "CLOUD 09" Shout out to you all. "BAMILO" coming through in a few," 

"Respect Stunnerz9ja Media"

Comments

  1. I read your article and then I read through some of the comments other people made. I agree with your article content and with many of the comments on here. You are a good writer.Define Dictionary Meaning. goid
    simple vocabulary sharing platform. Dedicated to learn and share knowledge by defining words and concepts in short and easy English. Define your own words and their meanings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)