Gossip: Lady Openly Declared Love For Indigenous Rapper "Upper X"



About 3hours ago a certain lady believing to by miss "Tiz Esemeral Omon" took to her Facebook Page to post photos of she and rapper "Upper X" as she praises him,
    "See What She Wrote"

"Since I knew you, I have never had any regrets,
Even when I told you weird thing about me,
You still cared and love me the way I am,
And the day we took this photo,
I told you an not well dressed but you told me,
Am your special friend, 
I don't fucking care about what anybody would say about this photo,
The fact is, I love you the way you are!!!

Okpo Rekordz Squad Front man  "Upper X"  who is currently one of the best rapper and the most famous act off  the ancient city of Calabar, has a lot of hits tracks to his name and has stayed relevant for a couple of years now, has official been hooked up. 
Previously she posted an interesting one, saying she is in love again after many years of heart breaks. Obviously she just said yes to the rapper and can't but just let it out via FB.

    "See Photos Below"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)