New Muzik: MoneyBagz - Hate In My Area


..............That's your business. Believe it or not MONEYBAGZ is unique and I give it to him. Untill he tells me really what kind of music he does, I will keep telling people MONEYBAGZ is my boy and he is a musician.    Plenty of you call him a rapper and some call him a singer, you see? That is why I call him a musician because he is creative.     MONEYBAGZ is going places and anybody who has ever witness his performances or heard his song can tell the determination in his stage presence and voice. His songs are unique in one aspect, MONEYBAGZ always tells stories in his songs and his song titles are unique and inviting for eg. #YourMotherIsHungry, this is a kind of title that will make you want to hear what the artist is saying and guess what, the song will blow your mind. That is exactly what is happening in our society,people living fake lives and wearing fake clothes and now.......      Show me one person that has no enemy or people hating on him? That means the person is dead.

Download, Comment & Share With Peeps


DOWNLOAD "MoneyBagz - Hate In My Area"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)