Muzik: QD - EGUN AGBA (THE MIXTAPE)

Finally, the much anticipated Mixtape by Egboro's general, QD Egun Agba (Old masquerade) is here.

QD,  born Quddus David in Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria. He grew up listening to the hard hitting raps of Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole and the great Dagrin. Seeing the adverse living conditions in the community of Bariga where he grew up, he was inspired to start making music in 2010 with the intention of capturing his surroundings and his story and putting them into music for the world to see. When asked about his inspirations for music, QD responded “My environment is my music…what I see inspires me, my life inspires me.” Since 2010, QD has performed countless shows on the streets where he grew up, gaining notoriety and earning nicknames like “El Chapo” and “Igboro’s General.

#EgunAgbaTheMixtape #OnlyGodknows we here for greatness. Road to The Mixtape... Who do people say I am? #OnlyGodKnows. #finally #EgunAgba

Download, share and enjoy



Twitter @iamegunagba
Instagram @iamegunagba


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)