Burna Boy is Really Unhappy With ‘No Nominations’ at MTV MAMA 2015

Damini Ogulu Better known as Burna Boyhas aired his unhappiness with his loss at the recently revealed MTV Africa Music Awards 2015 Nominations in South Africa.
Apparently, the Dance hall act was nominated in the Best Collaboration Category alongside AKA and Da Les, But the singer feels bummed for losing out of the nomination.
Burna Boy took to his official twitter handle and wrote:
Really bummed @MTVbaseAfrica didn’t nominate me. I knew I wasn’t gunna win SHXT cuz I never get wat I deserve but damn this is quite deep.

Fans have started placating him and urging him to move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)