Iyanya Shares His Motivation For Success

Triple MG star Iyanya took a moment to share his story and the motivation behind his success on Instagram.
The singer who seems not have time for idle talk and people who waste their time on the Internet wrote on his instagram page;


From project fame to the man I’ve become today…Everyday God shows me so much love. I work hard, I dream and believe in my dreams, my haters motivate me to achieve more. What you see is the half of me. I don’t sit down with jobless people who have free wifi to gossip about others..me and Ubi came In this game driving that messed up deranged rover buh now we are MADEMEN. Whats your story?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)