"I Thought I wasn't Going To Be Faithful"- 2Face Idibia

Legendary R&B singer, 2Face Idibia recently had a chat with NET.
 In the interview, the singer revealed that he was scared of getting married while his fear included being unfaithful to his wife Annie Idibia.
       
             "I'm not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind on two occasion to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I'm not going to get married. Even before I started having kids I had already said I'm not getting married, "said the father of Seven 7. He also added that twice he had wanted to propose but he said to himself no no no cause he wouldn't be faithful. Thought I can't be the best man for any woman so I thought I'm not getting married, just gonna live my life he said".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)