Top Male Celebrities Who Have Openly Crushed On Chidinma & Their 'Confessions'

Who doesn't love an awesome Chidinma Ekile popularly known as "Ms Kedike" or simply Chidinma.
 She is one beautiful singer and besides her great vocal prowess she's also known for her gorgeous looks.
   
Without further ado, take a cold sip of your choice of drink as we take a look at some pupolar male celebs who've openly crushed on Chidinma.

                                                                 WIZKID
The star boy record CEO revealed this in an interview sometime in November 2014.
"I've had a huge crush on Chidinma for a long time she doesn't know about it but it's True" he said.

                     
PEESHAUN SKUKI
"Chidinma. She's really attractive, I really love her so much, but we've not really had time to chat closely, except when we met at backstage during shows. I hope she will read this, for her to know that PEESHAUN of SKUKI loves her; the singer said.

ADOL
In a recent interview with OCBvibez when asked of his celebrity crush, he said! Chidinma Ms Kedike.

O.C UKEJE
During an interview with Ynaija the actor admitted his crush.
Ynaija:- Who is your crush in the entertainment industry at the moment.
OC UKEJE:- I would say Chidinma Ekile, she is all forms of cute.

RUGGEDMAN
The rapper made this announcement while on a metro FM radio program in August 2014 with the beautiful singer.

LYNXXX
"Chidinma is my celebrity crush" she's cute and tiny, and she has a powerful voice. I think that's attractive. I haven't done a song with her because I'm shy. I'm really not a shy person but around her I am shy.
" Like I walked into an embassy a month ago and who did I see? Chidinma. She's sitted right there and I hugged her, and she's just so tiny. I'm 6'2, I'm a big guy, she's tiny, and she fits right into my hand. Come on baby, let's make it happen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio + Video: Challex D Boss @Challexofem - We See No Changes

New Jam: LaLa Fresh - Deaf (Eva Alordiah Cover) {@iamlalafresh)